Graphic Designer With Marketing Focus
Who We Are.
Over the last 20 years, Christian Art Gifts has become one of the leading Christian gift manufacturers with products that share the life-changing message of hope, joy, love & truth. We are a growing, family-owned business that sells B2B to most every retailer in the Christian and general markets. We also sell B2C in all major marketplaces and online at our website.
What We Need.
We are looking for a graphic designer with a strong Christian faith who is excited to work with a Christian company to sell more Christian & inspirational products, growing the kingdom and changing the world. This person needs to be organized with a strong attention to detail. They need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of projects at once, with multiple team members and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing situations. A can-do attitude with a willingness to do what needs to be done, both the small tasks, plus larger ones is critical.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to)
- Strong graphic design experience within the Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop & Indesign.
- Design lifestyle product graphics, infographics, alternative graphics, A+ pages, banners, ads, etc.
- Design graphic ads, print ads, magazine ads, tradeshow materials, sales kits, etc.
- Ability to work within Brand guidelines to create the best designs
- Work with sales manager to design product emails for B2B and B2C customers
- Work with marketing manager to Design social media posts for different brands
- Work with in-house photographer to get graphics needed for targeted marketing campaigns
- Work with sales manager to design B2B sales sheets for targeted niches.
- Work with sales manager to design sales kits for sales team.
- Work with sales manager to design mini catalogs for targeted niches.
- Experience preparing files to send to printers
- Experience with website design modeling tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, etc
- Experience in Amazon Seller Central product, shop, A+ page design
- Design website banners for different websites, marketplaces, emails, etc
- Experience in UX Design for website comps, landing pages, emails, etc
- Web design – Experience in web design using wordpress, elementor, woocommerce, etc
- Photography – Any photography experience is always a plus
- Video – Any videography or video editing experience is always useful.
- Mission Focused – Has a strong Christian faith who is excited to work with a Christian company to help grow the kingdom and change the world.
- Marketing Mindset – Able to design within brand guidelines and with an eye to the customer; designs that look good and sell.
- Fast-paced – Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of projects at once. Work well in a busy environment and adapt quickly to changing situations
- Multi-Tasking – Demonstrate strong multi-tasking and organization skills. Stay organized, accountable, able to stay on task and complete jobs daily with little oversite and direction.
- Self-Starter – Self-motivated team player with a friendly personality, who appreciates being a part of a team to serve our different departments.
- Team player – Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills. Experience working with remote teams
- Addition to Detail – Amazing attention to detail, accuracy, and like to check projects off “the list”
- Teachable – Ability to take direction, feedback and make design changes from multiple people. Need to be willing to learn new skills.
- Experience – 5+ Years of Graphic Design experience
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop & Indesign
- Social Media: Canva, Hootsuite
- Project Management: Teamwork, Teams
- Document Management: Box.com
- UX: Adobe XD, Figma,
- Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc
- Video Conference: Teams, Zoom
- Video Editing – iMovie, Final Touch Pro, Premiere
Requirements to apply:
- Resume of Experience
- Full Portfolio of graphic design, marketing design, print design, UX Design, etc
- Availability – When could you start and do you have to give notice to your current position?
- Salary Requirements
- References upon request
- Great Insurance including health, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
- Group Term Life Insurance, Long Term, and Short Term disability are also effective after the 60 day orientation period.
- Eligibility for the 401(k) will take place after 6 months of employment.
- PTO is accrued at 12 hours per month (18 days per year)